Thursday 12 January 2012

Finally Joined

Hey Girlies =)

After making a youtube account to post videos which i havn't even started (just a tad shy of the camera and feeling a little weird talking to it) I discovered many of the youtubers we all know and love had blogs. After many months thinking should I or shouldn't I .... I decided to go for it. Its a new year a fresh start and I would only regret it if i never tried it so here i am ...... =)
Hopefully you will like it , feel free to comment/follow
Tu-Da-Lu
xXx

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I felt the exact same, I set up a youtube got a camera, but just didnt feel confident enough to do videos, so thats why I started my blog :) All the best for you!!xx
    www.harrihairandbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thank you so much
    One day I will have enough confidence to start my YouTube channel hopefully
    :)

    ReplyDelete